A practical, attractive and easy-to-use wooden composter for general composting requirements
- Specifically designed to be suitable for both garden waste and uncooked vegetable kitchen waste
- Closed sides prevent compost from drying out to achieve consistent compost quality.
- Easy to assemble in just a few minutes - no nails or screws or holes to dig.
- Made from porous and insulating solid wood.
- High capacity facilitates heat generation and maintenance - perfect for destroying weeds and their seeds
- Generous access to finished compost, with cart access possible.
- Lid designed to maintain composter temperatures and prevent rodent ingress.