500g bag of premium mixed composting worms (each bag contains approximately 350 worms).
Benefits of using composting worms include the following:
- Speeds up the composting process – worms are specially selected to eat and digest organic material quickly. Under ideal conditions composting worms can eat half their weight in vegetation each day
- Improves compost quality - compost produced by composting worms (vermicompost) is richer and more nutrient-dense.
- Vermicompost provides a free, ready supply of fertiliser for healthy plant growth.
- Your hard-working worms do all the work – they turn the compost for you and by their tunnelling actions aerate it too.
- These mixed composting worms are ideal for our Maze wormery range.
- 1 bag per wormery required
- Shipped separately directly from our worm farm partner in Herefordshire